A story written three words at a time by Dash Kwiatkowski, Nancy Sungyen, Jacob Rubin, O.J. Patterson, and Frankie Castro, while driving from Los Angeles to Berkeley on August 26th, 2011.
Once upon, a cave woman prepared to hunt for red state governors, but she couldn’t tie her shoes, so she…
- orangeishpunkin likes this
- courtingcomedy reblogged this from shlabam
- getlowgetlowgetlogan likes this
- riggmarole likes this
- truetoken likes this
- softcastle-mccormick likes this
- waitingtocatchabullet said: Have you done much improv? This sounds a lot like a game called Story Story Die…except yours didn’t die.
- shlabam posted this