By 11:20 we are panicing. The typical Tuesday-night fecal-feature of “Shitprov” at Dirty Trix is interrupted by R. Kelly, being played by Drunk DJ. Some have come from Milk Bar, some have shifted from the neighboring Neck of The Woods, all have condensed to watch Alex Koll, beloved Bay-Area jokester, on Conan O’Brien. Yet, for some God-forsaken-sports-related reason, Dirty Trix’s satellite television is playing Eurotrip, a prepubescent abomination featuring the little girl from Harriet the Spy.
- Zeke Greenwald (onstage, reveling in previous racial joke): I realize that it's a good thing for me to talk about black people.
- Leo Moreland (offstage): For who?
- Zeke Greenwald: My parents passed on their anxiety to me. I't snot hte anxiety that makes me want to kill myself; it's the kind that makes me want to FUCK SOMETHING!
- Damon: Did he just say fuck?
- Zeke Greenwald: [pantomimes talking]
- Bar Patron: It got reeaaaaal quite in here.
- Zeke Greenwald: SHUT UP!
- [Applause Break]